We love October. The changing leaves. Hot cider. Football season. And to close out the month, our favorite dress-up day of the year, Halloween! In fact, the entire month of October is great for showcasing our favorite clothes. And from the buzz we're getting, we know a lot of you felt that way too. We're seeing lots of raw denim, moto detailing and laser-etched patterns across the web and social media. Rock on!
(5) CULT RAW DENIM IN ESQUIREEsquire knows a thing or two about mens style, so when they began dispensing advice on fall/winter fashion for men, it's wise to take notice –
You can’t go wrong with selvage denim, which ought to be a staple of any man’s wardrobe twelve months a year. But as the temperature drops and your legs start to freeze, you’ll be even happier to own a pair of the thickest denim around—a freshly bought pair practically doubles as snowpants. For a great-fitting pair, try the dry raw denim in a Rocker Slim cut from Cult of Individuality.Check out our raw denim styles for men here.
(4) ZEN MOTO SKINNIES FEATURED ON GOOD, BAD & FABHearing all the great feedback and enthusiasm our Zen Moto Skinny generated has got us fired-up. So when fashion lawyer turned fashion blogger Good, Bad & Fab showcased them in Los Angeles, we were really excited. Check out the full photo shoot here.
(3) CULT DENIM ON GUEST OF A GUESTOne pair of jeans to accommodate your mood swings – What's not to love about two looks in one! Bi-coastal social doyens Guest of a Guest clearly shares our sentiments. That's why we were pleased to see them featuring our Teaser Skinny Reversible jeans in their fall fashion guide as a top 10 pick –
This pair of jeans makes a statement and is a real bargain. One day you can wear the camouflage side if you're feeling edgy, and the next day you can turn them inside out and have a classic pair of blue skinny jeans. Essentially, you are getting two pairs for the price of one. Plus, the fabric is soft and flexible.
(2) JESSE METCALF IN CULT REBEL STRAIGHTActor Jesse Metcalfe was spotted in Los Angeles wearing Cult's Rebel Straight jeans. A good look for the former Desperate Housewives star, don't you agree?
(1) MELRODSTYLE: BRINGING BASIC DENIM BACKPersonal style blogger Mel, of melrodstyle.com has made our Cult her go to pair of denims –
I don’t think I can ever get tired of wearing denim. It’s like my second skin. Although I have 1 too many pairs, there are always those few that are your go-tos. These Cult denim being one of them.We're happy she feels that way. Check out all our denim looks for women here.